Re: [emf-dev] Modeling Build: License texts crippled

If the feature is still at 1.0.4 but your plugins have incremented to 1.1.0, that's fine - the feature suffix will mark the fact that the CONTENTS of the 1.0.4 feature have changed so you'll install the "newer" 1.0.4, which includes the 1.1.0 plugins.

Or, you need to tag and release your feature so it's at version 1.1.0, but with generateFeatureVersionSuffix=true that's not really required.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Modeling_Project_Releng/Building_Zips_And_Jars#Features_do_not_include_extended_suffixes

Eike Stepper wrote:
Here is what I see for your M7 build chosen from http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emf/updates/milestones:

Note that the version is still 1.0.4!!!

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://thegordian.blogspot.com

Martin Taal schrieb:
Looks the same as cdo's, I work with Ubuntu though, so maybe that's different.

gr. Martin

Eike Stepper wrote:
Martin Taal schrieb:
:-) yeah that 1.0.4 is there (and not 1.1.0) is one of my two current issues...
Now the 1.0.4 license shows up (no idea why this is so fragile):

I checked the license text of the 1.1.0 teneo version in the 'installed software' section in eclipse M7 and it looked fine.
Will try your 1.1.0 from the emf milestones repo...

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://thegordian.blogspot.com

gr. Martin

Eike Stepper wrote:
Martin Taal schrieb:
I checked and afaics the Teneo license texts are okay. But I have
other issues....
Yes, I just tried to install Teneo via p2 and it does not show a license
/ ask for confirmation at all.
But it's still a 1.0.4 version that is offered via the staging repo...

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://thegordian.blogspot.com

gr. Martin

Jan Köhnlein wrote:
Hi,

maybe an encoding issue (Windows vs UNIX newlines) ? Did you put the
optional URL in the feature?

Regards
Jan