Re: [emf-dev] Fw: EMF components missing from the Galileo Build

Teneo is fine. It can be found from http://download.eclipse.org/releases/galileo (Check it out from P2).

The rest are definitely missing from the Modeler category.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Inactive hide details for Martin Taal ---03/31/2009 10:02:29 AM---Hi Anthony, Just to be sure, you don't list emf-teneo here beMartin Taal ---03/31/2009 10:02:29 AM---Hi Anthony, Just to be sure, you don't list emf-teneo here below. So can I assume

Martin Taal <mtaal@xxxxxxxxx>

Eclipse Modelling Framework <emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

03/31/2009 10:02 AM

Re: [emf-dev] Fw: EMF components missing from the Galileo Build

Hi Anthony,
Just to be sure, you don't list emf-teneo here below. So can I assume
that everything is allright for Teneo?

gr. Martin

Anthony Hunter wrote:

> [...]
> Should they be?
>
> * emf-cdo.build
> * emf-net4j.build
> * emf-query.build
> * emf-transaction.build
> * emf-validation.build
> * emft-search.build
>
> Cheers...
> Anthony
> --
> Anthony Hunter
mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
> Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components
> IBM Rational Software: Aurora / GEF / GMF / Modeling Tools
> Phone: 613-270-4613
>
> ----- Forwarded by Anthony Hunter/Ottawa/IBM on 03/31/2009 09:50 AM -----
>

> From:
> David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
> To:
> <cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Date:
> 03/31/2009 02:23 AM
>
> Subject:
> [cross-project-issues-dev] Status and Question about Galileo Build

> By removing a couple of features, I got the build machine to complete a
> build. But, when I looked, there were some things missing that I expected
> to see there, such as PDT. So, that might be my fault. I added it to one
> spot, but think I need to add it to two spots. I'll try that again over
> night.
>
> In the mean time, here's the summary of what's in, and what's not, just
> going from the input files. My main questions have an asterisk ('*') net
> to the .build filename. If teams could please answer what they know about
> those .build files, that would be helpful.
>
> Also ... I don't see any .build file at all for some projects, such as
> eclipselink. Is it there in code and I just don't see it? Or not even a
> .build file yet?
>
> = = = =
>
> These removed since otherwise resulted in errors
>
> riena.build (bug 270368)
> buckminster.build (bug 269995)
>

> * m2t-mtl.build - not in galileo build file. is this now obsolete?
> replaced by m2t-accelero?
> dsdp-nab.build - in feature section, not in contributions section.
> pdt.build - in feature section, not in contribution section.
>

> These are not in galileo build file at all. Should they be?
> Have they been updated to point to M6 content?
> By any chance, that riena or buckminster depend on these and maybe that's
> why they have trouble installing (though the error message sure stinks if
> that's the case!) :)
>
> * dsdp-dd.build
> * emf-cdo.build
> * emf-net4j.build
> * emf-query.build
> * emf-transaction.build
> * emf-validation.build
> * emft-search.build
>

> = = = = =
>
> P.S. Rich is on vacation this week ... which is why you are stuck with me
> stumbling around these files ... so, be kind! :)

With Regards, Martin Taal

Springsite/Elver.org
Office: Hardwareweg 4, 3821 BV Amersfoort
Postal: Nassaulaan 7, 3941 EC Doorn
The Netherlands
Cell: +31 (0)6 288 48 943
Tel: +31 (0)84 420 2397