Re: [emf-dev] [FAILURE / 1 F] EMF R2_4_maintenance Build 2.4.1 / N200808011200 done [12:33]

Nick,

These notes are going to drive me crazy. Given that the links point inside the IBM firewall, it just doesn't seem to post them to the mailing list.

If this is the same problem as the one you showed yesterday, my suspicion is that it's related to the JDK you are using rather than being a real problem in EMF. I can't reproduce any problem locally...

EMF Build Team wrote:

JUnit Results:
http://emf.torolab.ibm.com/emf/downloads/testResults.php?hl=1&project=emf&ID=2.4.1/N200808011200

Build Log: