[emf-dev] Generating xml with emf

Hi, i'am not sure that here is the right placa for this question.
By using EMF project, I created a simple ecore model and run as eclipse project.

This is the sample model code.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<org.eclipse.example.library:Library xmi:version="2.0" xmlns:xmi="http://www.omg.org/XMI"; xmlns:org.eclipse.example.library="http:///org/eclipse/example/library.ecore"; name="Skills Center">
 <writers name="JRR Tolkien" books="//@books.0"/>
<books title="Fellowship of the Ring" pages="324" category="SCIENCE_FICTION" author="//@writers.0"/>
</org.eclipse.example.library:Library>

I want to create an xml code from this model. Is it possible ?

Actually, i want to develop a user interface that automatically creates an xml document by the user interaction on gui. Most of eclipse tools use this type of user interfaces to generate xml-config files, is GEF and EMF or (GMF) is the right choice for this purpose.

Thanks for helps..

Back to the top