[emf-dev] Persisting EObjects -- are there any supported ORM solutions?

Hi have just discovered EMF and I am thinking that it should be used. However I am working with laboratory information systems in Eclipse Rich client Platforms so I really need to persist my model in a database. I am familiar with Hibernate and somewhat familiar with iBatis and I am wondering if anyone know anything about any project for getting EMF to work with any of those frameworks or something similar. My feeling is that unless something like this exists the full power of EMF can not be used.

Anyone have any input on this for me because Google didn't exactly bring me great news...

--
// Jonathan

Back to the top