[emf-dev] [Announce] Query, Transaction, Validation components have Moved to EMF

Hi, all,

As of today's integration builds of the Query, Transaction, and Validation components, these components have moved from the EMFT project to EMF.

The new source locations in CVS are:

  :dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/modeling
     org.eclipse.emf/
        org.eclipse.emf.query
        org.eclipse.emf.transaction
        org.eclipse.emf.validation

New Bugzilla components have been created in the EMF product.  Please use the EMF product hencefoward when raising bugs:

    https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=EMF&version=1.1&component=Query
    https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=EMF&version=1.1&component=Transaction
    https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=EMF&version=1.1&component=Validation

Finally, discussion of these components should now take place in the EMF newsgroup:

Please indicate the component of interest in your subject line, e.g.,

  [Query] How do I search for null values in structural features?
  [Validation] My How do I target constraints on dynamic EClasses?
  [Transaction] Why do I get IllegalStateException about write transaction?

Thanks,

Christian

Christian W. Damus
Component Lead, Eclipse