[emf-dev] XMI Framework

I have a question.
Does the XMI framework as present in the eclipse EMF project is going to replace the XMI Framework as the one included in the book Mastering XMI ? Shall I then think of the XMI Framework from the book as depreciated ?

The XMI Framework in the Eclipse EMF is not well documented to be used alone without EMF at all. Also I think that the XMI Framework allowed for more XMI standard documents and gave stronger XML Schema support. Please tell me where can I find some information if I'm wrong.

Regards
 Marcin

Back to the top