Re: [emf-dev] clibmod tutorial problems with missing plugins

emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>>I can generate model for library model.
>
>Not me :-(

Actually I lied. I get problems when trying the route
that involves annotated Java. When I import from RatRose
things are alot better.

However, I have a problem with the clibmod tutorial
when I select 'Example EMF Model Creation Wizards'
(clibmod_4.html). The tutorial says that I will be able
to select 'Library Model' but it is not there. Only
'Ecore Model' is. The help-about shows the expected
plugins for the newly created stuff.

Any ideas?

Andrew M.

Back to the top