Re: [emf-dev] clibmod tutorial problems with missing plugins

emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>Andrew,
>
>You don't need the following plugins to run clibmod "generating EMF model"
>tutorial.
>EMF java
>EMF java edit
>EMF java editor
>EMF mapping
>EMF mapping UI

I thought as much. I eventually found that EMF mapping and
EMF mapping UI are empty directories. This made me suspicious.

>The driver you got should be ok to run tutorial.
I know. And yet, it doesn't.

>Do you have right Eclipse
>driver (which
>is 2.1 release)?
Yes.

>The current tutorial on eclipse web site does not mention those plugins.

I am not using the web site. I am using the HTML documentation
that comes with the release.

>How do
>you know those plugins? from prerequisites sesssion of "Generating an EMF
>Model"
>tutorial? The screen shot may not be right from your clibmod html files.
So it would seem.

>Please let us know if you still have problem regarding "Generating an EMF
>Model" tutorial.

Yes I am. I cannot get any packages in the package list
when I try to do GenModel. Please help....

>Thanks,
>Shu Wang

Back to the top