From: Hsin-Liang Huang [mailto:hlhuang@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: sexta-feira, 11 de abril de 2003 12:56
To: emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [emf-dev] I am loking for opinions

Hi Marcos,

  You might want to go to http://www.eclipse.org/emf/, get an id
for newsgroup, and you will get a lot of help from other users
and developers. :)

Hsin-Liang Huang  (hlhuang@xxxxxxxxxx, vm:hlhuang@ibmusm50)
408-463-3567, T/L 543-3567   Fax:  408-463-3873

                      "Marcos Lyra"

                      <mlyra@timbrasil.        To:
<emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                      com.br>                  cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [emf-dev] I am
loking for opinions
                      emf-dev-admin@ecl

                      ipse.org

                      04/11/2003 10:25

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      emf-dev

Hi,

            My name is Marcos Lyra and I am new in EMF subjects. Please,
am looking for success cases in usinf EMF framework. I want to know what
advantages did EMF bring to the process of developing software.

Marcos

Marcos Lyra

=TIM Brasil /  IBM - Middleware Team

Tel.: +55-21-3983-4644