[embed-cdt-dev] Stupid color question

In CDT when you hover over a structure and it pops up the definition, what is this pop up called?

Specifically,  somehow I have changed the background color of this popup to black and the foreground is black too.  However I can not find a setting in the preference window to change it.  I suspect I did this trying to install a plugin that implemented dark color theme that went horribly wrong.  The plugin appeared to be old and really messed things up.

Thanks
Trampas

Back to the top