Re: [embed-cdt-dev] Versioning for the branding plug-in?

+1 to keep the branding plug-in version synced with its feature version.

Regards,
AF

30.11.2020 5:10, Jonah Graham пишет:
My best guess is keeping the branding plug-in versions synced with the feature versions will be the best option. That matches how the primary feature and branding plug-in in CDT work (i.e. the one called "org.eclipse.cdt").

The rest of CDT's branding is done as part of the primary bundle for that feature, so those branding bundles increment with API rules based on (generally) their Java API contracts.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders