Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [embed-cdt-dev] [gnu-mcu-eclipse/eclipse-plugins] Change license to EPLv2 (#369)

I don't think it is ready for legal review based on the bundle names being "wrong". 

I will make a checklist of items that need to be done, it may be that some of them could wait until after legal review.


Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders

On Thu, 9 Jan 2020 at 11:21, Liviu Ionescu <ilg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 9 Jan 2020, at 17:54, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I ported over and ran the EPLv2 script from CDT. Below is my PR.

Super, this saved me a lot of headaches, thank you very much! :-)


I created a new `embed-cdt` branch, and merged your commits there.

We'll make further changes to this branch, until we get the final approval.

Any idea how to proceed next? Do you think that the project is ready for the IP legal review?



embed-cdt-dev mailing list
To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit

Back to the top