[elk-dev] The Great Debate of the Elk

Greetings, Developers of the Elk!

For countless years we have been digging the deepest caves under the Layout Mountains. Driven by a longing to explore unknown areas, we have built a labyrinth that only few can apprehend. The time has now come to leave behind some of the caverns and the creatures we have summoned within them. Let us gather at the Gates of GitHub and debate what path we shall choose for the future of the Elk:

Yours sincerely
--
Dr. Miro Spönemann
General Manager / Software Architect

TypeFox GmbH
Am Germaniahafen 1, 24143 Kiel

https://www.typefox.io
Tel.: +49 151 42679459

Sitz: Kiel, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Kiel, HRB 17385
Geschäftsführer: Daniel Dietrich, Dr. Miro Spönemann

Back to the top