Re: [elk-dev] Release 0.6.1

after a few integration tests over the past couple of days (and, how
could it be different, fixing a few bugs that we uncovered in the
process), I just pushed the release button.

🚀

In other news, the committers among us will have received the election
invitation to grant Sören Domrös committer status as well. Exciting times.

👍

Even more exciting: we may have found a student to implement standalone
edge routing, which is probably our #1 most requested feature. However,
that's not confirmed yet, so let's keep our fingers crossed that said
student will in fact rise up to the challenge. ;)

🎉

--
Dr. Miro Spönemann
Software engineer and consultant

TypeFox GmbH
Am Germaniahafen 1, 24143 Kiel

Tel.: +49 151 42679459

Sitz: Kiel, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Kiel, HRB 17385
Geschäftsführer: Sven Efftinge, Moritz Eysholdt, Dr. Jan Köhnlein

Back to the top