Re: [elk-dev] The Future of ELK

Am Mo., 17. Feb. 2020 um 13:54 Uhr schrieb Miro Spönemann <miro.spoenemann@xxxxxxxxxx>:
1. My colleague Sören Domrös spends some of his time working on layout
algorithms. After his next big contribution (coming up this week), I
suggest we promote him into the Circle of Committers.

+1

Agree.

2. If it so happens that I need to step down as the project lead -- as I
believe will be the case -- I'd like to suggest a joint lead between
Miro and Sören.

+1

Agree.

Now put forth your opinions as I have put forth mine! :)

Thanks for all the fish, Chris!

Cheers
--
Dr. Miro Spönemann
Software engineer and consultant

TypeFox GmbH
Am Germaniahafen 1, 24143 Kiel

Tel.: +49 151 42679459

Sitz: Kiel, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Kiel, HRB 17385
Geschäftsführer: Sven Efftinge, Moritz Eysholdt, Dr. Jan Köhnlein