Re: [elk-dev] Release Plans

Hi,

the new self-loop router (#359) and the new rectangle packer (#383) are quite substantial changes, so I’d propose a minor release (0.5.0). If you schedule a release review now, we should still be on time to let it conclude on Feb 27th, which gives us roughly two weeks until the final release.

Cheers
  Miro