Re: [elk-dev] Next Release

Sounds great!

:+1:

On 2. May 2018, at 18:17, Christoph Daniel Schulze <cds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Greetings ELK developers,

seeing that the tentative date for release 0.4.0 comes closer, I vote
for getting the next release rolling. After merging the current pull
requests, I would start the release branch, submit the release review,
and perhaps get the release out even before the intended date (end of June).

We have already gone through the tickets. There are some bigger ones
which we have moved to 0.5.0.

Any thoughts or objections?

Cheers,
Christoph Daniel