[el-dev] el-ri issue-78

Hi,

I’ve sent a PR for this project to fix a parsing issue, https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/el-ri/pull/79, the fix is a copy from https://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1571242, I added some license comments to say the new code is under Apache license, since this file cannot be split I found it was the only solution. Can anyone verify this comment are fine and merge or propose a change so I can get a fix for this?

Regards,
Teresa

Back to the top