Re: [ejb-dev] Items for a potential Plan Review

I hope we all agree that the platform needs simplification and the immediate goal is to make CDI a core component in every other specification.

As much as I like EJB, we need to phase out the spec and help the industry to transition to new technologies.

We need to keep EJB in the platform until all the major features are absorbed by other specs. Meanwhile there are many legacy features that need to be depreciated further and their corresponding code be removed from TCK.

Kind regards,
Vano