Re: [egit-dev] Logical model support in EGit

Thanks Matthias,

I've finally managed to get these SWTBot tests working locally, and my latest patch sets "should" solve the test failures.

The builds triggered by these have all failed, but... :

- https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/13405/ : only one unrelated failure, a wrong dependency to hamcrest?
- https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/13404/ : three unrelated failures, two of which seem to be random SWTBot errors.
- https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/11966/ : This one should be re-triggered. The failures are related, but wrong : since the two aforementioned changes depend on that one, and they didn't fail, this one should not either (and the previous patch set was actually working)

These changes are no longer drafts and can be reviewed, thanks for the time :).

Laurent Goubet
Obeo