Re: [egit-dev] Logical model support in EGit

2013/2/15 Mikaël Barbero <mikael.barbero@xxxxxxx>
Hi all,

I'm one of the committers of EMF Compare and I work along with Laurent on Logical model support in EMF Compare. I will give a talk at Eclipse Con NA in Boston next month. If any of you plans to be there and is interested in talking about this subject directly, I would be very glad to organize a BOF or a meeting on the subject.

myself and also Stefan Lay will be attending EclipseCon so we could meet and discuss
EMF Compare and EGit integration

--
Matthias

Back to the top