Re: [egit-dev] Missing menu entry in history view (again)

May i also mention that i observed strange history view behaviour since our switch to eclipse 4.2.*. when I select a branch in the repository view, and then try to right click on an item in the history list, the input for history view changes to the currently open editor, instead of staying on the branch. This can also have nifty effects on the menu contents... :)

Markus