Re: [egit-dev] How to build current egit / jgit - unable to find org.apache.commons.compress.archivers.zip

> use Apache commons compress and the jgit pgm

Out of curiosity, why is this required by pgm in the first place?
Shouldn't the project depend solely on org.eclipse.jgit.* packages (+
args4j)? As far as I'm concerned the guts of
org.eclipse.jgit.pgm.Archive should be in
org.eclipse.jgit.api.ArchiveCommand.

Cheers,
Tomasz