[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [egit-dev] Bug in Switching?
- From: Markus Duft <markus.duft@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 09:16:01 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Salomon Automation GmbH
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:16.0) Gecko/20121106 Thunderbird/16.0.1
On 11/13/2012 08:59 AM, Marco Sousa wrote:
> I have the stable egit 2.1.
> I can switch branch also if I have modified files without commit or stash..
This is a GIT feature. It let's you take changes with you on branch switch as long as they don't cause conflicts. So as long as the same files are not modified in a commit that is switched to, this is not a problem.
Did you really loose changes, or was it just files that you modified, that where left alone on the target branch (this would be ok then)?
> It should don't me let change branch in order to prevent that your local changes are overwritten.
> Why I have this bug if in the forums especially says that you can't do that: http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/369870/
> Marco Sousa
> egit-dev mailing list