From: egit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:egit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Markus Staab
Sent: Mittwoch, 13. April 2011 09:26
To: egit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [egit-dev] Fwd: derived files/folders should not be contained in commits

Hi!

when files/folders are marked as "derived" the svn/cvs clients ingore them when commiting ...(makes a lot of sense when working with generated files/foders)

jgit instead doesn't take this "setting" into account... would be nice to have the same features across the different VCS clients inside the IDE

Thank you, Markus

Back to the top