Re: [egit-dev] Where is the GIT IFetchFactory?

On 2011-04-06 23:01, Chris Aniszczyk wrote:
On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 3:55 PM, Thomas Hallgren<thomas@xxxxxxx>  wrote:
Hi,

The Orion build contains maps that calls on an IFetchFactory implementation
for "GIT". I can't find that implementation anywhere in the egit repository.
So, where is it? And why isn't it part of egit?
We haven't officially released it yet, you can get it from our nightly
build site...
     http://download.eclipse.org/egit/pde/updates-nightly

There is presently no repository at that location. Only an empty folder.

- thomas

Back to the top