Re: [egit-dev] Default value for the default repository path

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 3:35 AM, Matthias Sohn
<matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> How about adding a git configuration option "eclipse.defaultRepositoryRoot"

+1, simply check for the git config preference first and if not,
default to the eclipse preference.

The use of system properties isn't really encouraged for Eclipse-based
applications.

On a side note, we should start documenting these git config
preferences (and our normal preferences) in the wiki.

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk
http://aniszczyk.org