Re: [egit-dev] Enable UI tests for Hudson CI

2011/3/29 Dariusz Luksza <dariusz.luksza@xxxxxxxxx>
I want to stabilize sync-view UI tests. I've already push
a change that should improve its stability but since UI
tests are disabled on Hudson CI job I cannot test does
this patch improve anything.

Can we (for a while) enable UI tests on CI build?

done, UI tests are re-enabled for verification builds for proposed egit
changes.

I also retriggered the build on
and granted build and workspace permissions to egit committers
so that you can more easily retrigger builds and inspect the build
workspace.

In order to retrigger a verification build go to
and logon using your committer account, then select the build you want to retrigger
and click "Retrigger". Clicking "Build" will not work as the gerrit-trigger plugin
needs to know which change is to be built.

--
Matthias

Back to the top