[egit-dev] EGit / JGit - git-blame support

Hi to all,

i am student at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and research associate at Oswinds Research Group. We are using Git for multiple projects and i was really glad to hear that Git has proposed git-blame support for the GSoc 2011 via the Eclipse Foundation. I am really keen on working on that feature as a student and i would like some more info about that feature.I have read the links that you have provided into the eclipse wiki. What should i do in order to be accepted as potential student? Here is my CV in order to view my experiences and my skills. Although i have never developed Git before i really enjoy the project and i would love to improve the tool adding that feature and even more.

Best regards,
Stefanos Antaris

Back to the top