Re: [egit-dev] Problems when pushing with https

2011/2/24 Baumgart, Jens <jens.baumgart@xxxxxxx>
In EGit I can push to Github using https.
The http traffic is shown in the attached SuccessfulPush.png.

But I can't push to a Git repository located at Eclipse (command line works).
The http traffic of the failing push is shown below. Any ideas what might be the problem?

I just tried with EGit (current master) and found that FetchCommand http authentication
is broken. It's overwriting the correct credentials provider with null :-(

I created a patch for that and will push it as soon as Gerrit is up again.

With this patch I am able to fetch and push against
https://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/mylyn/org.eclipse.mylyn.reviews.git
using my committer credentials.

--
Matthias