Re: [egit-dev] .git inside project is problematic

Many other team providers (CVS, SVN) follow the same model of repository information in the project; decorators etc filter these out. If we are not doing this in eGit, it suggests a bug rather than needing to change the location of the .git directory.

Alex

Sent from my iPhone 4