Re: [egit-dev] [mylyn-reviews-dev] Meeting in Germany

2010/12/15 Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ok, looks like we need to come to a decision, the proposed dates are either 2nd (10.-14.) or 3rd week (17.-21.) Jan 2011.

We will meet at SAP in Walldorf, Germany. I will provide details as soon as we decided on the schedule.

I put your replies which arrived on this lists or as private mail into a table [1].
Please check your entry in this table and mark the dates you could participate and
add topics you would like to work on. If you are not listed and want to participate add
another line. If you cannot participate either delete your line or put a comment.

We will decide on Saturday Dec 18 which week has won, so that everybody has some time to plan the travel.

Based on your feedback

Jan 10.-14.  got 6 positive and 4 negative votes
Jan 17.-21.  got 12 positive and 0 negative votes

we will meet from Jan 17.-21. at SAP in Walldorf, Germany

I will provide more details soon.

--
Matthias

Back to the top