Re: [egit-dev] [jgit-dev] RFC: 0.10 Release Review Slides

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 6:10 PM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Here are the release review slides for 0.10...
>     https://docs.google.com/present/edit?id=0AXi3pDi3yVgNYWprbmgyZnFnZzIzXzE2NzV3N3B6dmQ0&hl=en&authkey=COae1oIJ
>
> Please comment if you have anything to say. They are due soon :)

How was the number of fixed bugs reached? I get about 70-80 (not
considering target milestones since that only gives me about 40 some
bugs) for EGit.

It feels to me that even bugs that weren't marked as FIXED (such as
INVALID, DUPLICATE, and WONTFIX) have been included in the query. If I
throw those in too then I'm in the 100s.

Regards,
Remy

Back to the top