Re: [egit-dev] [mylyn-reviews-dev] Meeting in Germany

Hi Matthias,
I think that looks like a good opportunity for me to get more involved
in EGit development, and eventually a good opportunity to bring the
Mylyn integration (respectively my work with the extension point to
the CommitDialog) to a good state, where it could be integrated in the
master-branch.
I'm not sure if i can participate all 5 days, but i will try to
participate in a minimum of 2 oder 3 days.

Cheers,
Manuel

Back to the top