Re: [egit-dev] EGit is a top 10 plugin for Eclipse

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 11:19 PM, Shawn Pearce <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I find this incredible.  Great job everyone, lets keep up the good
> work and move into #1.

Yes, we're doing pretty good given that we're still in "beta"

Another thing to note is the high number of hits we're getting on our
user guide...
   http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/User_Guide (115,000+)

It helps to have good documentation.

> Err, uh, actually, lets get off this list by being stable and popular
> enough to be in the major Eclipse distributions.  :-)

This is something we should discuss after the holidays but when we hit
1.0, I would like to include us in some of the popular EPP packages
that are part of the Indigo release.

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk