Re: [egit-dev] Bleeding edge builds

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 5:04 AM, James Blackburn
<jamesblackburn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> For the last couple of days I haven't been able to find egit nightly builds.
> Artifact not found:
> http://download.eclipse.org/egit/updates-nightly/content.jar.
> Artifact not found:
> http://download.eclipse.org/egit/updates-nightly/content.jar.
>
> I notice the referenced bug is marked fixed. Is this a known problem?

Try again. I manually pushed things out with the latest successful
build. For some reason, since the hudson.eclipse.org move, my publish
script on build.eclipse.org has been having issues. I'll dig into it a
bit more today and also change it to publish more frequently (every 6
hours)

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk