From: Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Thomas Hallgren <thomas@xxxxxxx>
Cc: egit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@xxxxxxxxx>, "Shawn O. Pearce" <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08/30/2010 06:18 PM
Subject: Re: [egit-dev] Buckminster and Helios SR1

2010/8/30 Thomas Hallgren <thomas@xxxxxxx>
Hi,

At present, Buckminster is the culprit that breaks the Helios aggregation. The reason is our dependency to org.eclipse.egit.core [0.9.0,1.0.0). I need to make a decision whether or not to exclude our git support from Helios a.s.a.p.

I need to know what your plan is. Are you going to contribute the 0.9.0 version to Helios SR1? If so, when will you add that to your contribution?

Yes we plan to contribute 0.9 to Helios SR1. I'll try my best to set this up ASAP, Chris who did that so far seems to be not available right now.
I found [1] and [2] and I am right now checking out [3] hoping to find there the place to define the version we contribute. Am I digging in the
right place here ? Sorry for the trouble.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Helios/Contributing_to_Helios_Build
[2] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cross-project-issues-dev/msg04575.html
[3] /cvsroot/callisto/org.eclipse.helios.build

--
Matthias

Back to the top