[egit-dev] Strange behavior of test.

Hi all,

Some time ago with Matthias we discovered that some of my test for
synchronization fails when they are run as a part of test suite, but
they always passes when are run as a single test case.

When I've start fixing tests after fixing bug 317934 I discovered that
almost 1/3 of fixed tests fails when they are launched as a part of
bigger test suite. It takes me some time to figure out that I should
use helper methods (like track, add, commit) from TestRepository
instead of using my own. Finally I move all my test cases onto
TestRepository and now ~95% of test always passes. But there are two
test cases that randomly fails when they are part of test suite that
methods are:
* GitResourceVariantTreeSubscriberTest.shouldReturnCommonAncestorAsBase
* GitResourceVariantTreeSubscriberTest.shouldReturnRemoteTree

All my code you can find in change 1064[1]

Maybe I'm doing something wrong here? Or maybe some of you have had
similar problems ?

Thanks in advance for any hints ;)

[1] http://egit.eclipse.org/r/#change,1064
--