Re: [egit-dev] Gerrit dependency on an abandoned changeset?

Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was looking at http://egit.eclipse.org/r/#change,891 but it's
> showing as dependent on http://egit.eclipse.org/r/#change,1019 -
> any idea how/why this came about? Is it a case of needing to rebase
> and push again to remove a dependency? Or does it mean abandoning
> and resubmitting?

Sorry, yes, 891 needs to be rebased onto current master.  There are
already merge conflicts involved, and a rebase is needed to resolve
those anyway.

The dependency 1019 is now moot, as someone else submitted the
same change.  I just haven't gotten around to rebasing 891 due
to the merge conflicts.

--
Shawn.

Back to the top