[egit-dev] Provide a target definition?

I just read the new paragraph about the IDE configuration in the Contributor Guide.

Regarding compatibility with 3.5: I think it would make sense to provide a target definition with the minimum requirements (SDK 3.5 + Orbit dependencies). This way new contributors can easily setup their work environment and it helps the committers to let the compiler do the API checks.

Any thoughts? I'd be happy to provide the target definition.

---
Benjamin Muskalla | EclipseSource Karlsruhe
http://www.eclipsesource.com | http://twitter.com/eclipsesource

Back to the top