Re: [egit-dev] Name prefix of egit core tests needed ?

2010/6/30 Shawn O. Pearce <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Robin Rosenberg <robin.rosenberg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> onsdagen den 30 juni 2010 13.35.41 skrev  Matthias Sohn:
> > Is there a specific reason why most of the egit core tests have a numerical
> > prefix "T000x_" ?

The reason is my own insanity.

Back in the early days when I started JGit I wanted to setup a test
suite to parallel the tests in C Git.  C Git numbers its tests.

I was crazy.

> > If not I would like to rename them.
>
> I bet Shawn won't object to a rename.

Please rename them.

But can we do it on top of my refactoring series, rather than master?
Some of the numbered tests got moved to a different package, etc.
Merging two renames with some edits applied sounds like its going
to be a bit painful.

ok, I'll do it when your refactoring is over

--
Matthias

Back to the top