[egit-dev] Eclipse EGit updates site down ?

Hi,

Please point me to the correct mailing list if this is out of topic.

I'm trying to install EGit since about a week using http://download.eclipse.org/egit/updates but it systematically returns:
"Network connection problems encountered during search.
 Unable to access "http://download.eclipse.org/egit/updates";.
Error parsing site stream. [The XML stream is not a valid default "site.xml" file. The root tag is not site.] The XML stream is not a valid default "site.xml" file. The root tag is not site. Error parsing site stream. [The XML stream is not a valid default "site.xml" file. The root tag is not site.] The XML stream is not a valid default "site.xml" file. The root tag is not site."

Can anyone point me to a functioning URL or explain me what I'm doing wrong please ?

I'm using the p2 installer from Zend Studio 6.1.2. I also tried with Zend Studio 7.2 but to no avail...

Thanks,
Steven

Back to the top