[egit-dev] Re: [jgit-dev] Fwd: [cross-project-issues-dev] What is your status on Simultaneous Release progress?

2010/4/15 Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@xxxxxxxxx>
As an FYI, we will eventually have to comply with this stuff when Helios ships.

It's on my list to knock off a few of the compliance items.

No reason to panic now though.

Looks like a long list, so I started going through the list in the Simultaneous Release Tracker.
I had a look on the helios release plan, M7/RC0 is on May 3 so this isn't too far away.
Until when need these things to be done ?

--
Matthias

Back to the top