Re: [egit-dev] Re: A 0.7.2 release?

Just to clarify (I believe Shawn expressed this already)...

You are allowed to do a "service release" without review. A 0.7.2 would fall in this category, as long as no new features are added. If new IP is added, you would have to request an IP Log review prior to the service release.

HTH,

Wayne

Chris Aniszczyk wrote:
On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 6:30 PM, Matthias Sohn