Re: [egit-dev] Re: A 0.7.2 release?

Right.  Also I think we want to avoid including non-committer code in a service release because its not listed in an IP log for the project.

So, right now I don't see a good reason to bother with a new service release.  The only thing we would pick up is Eclipse 3.4 compatibility.  That might be a bug fix but is it important enough to the project?  Remember that creating a release requires having Chris do some black magic voodoo to copy the artifacts from Hudson over to the download servers.  That isn't free and has a real time cost for him.

Right now I know of at least 3 if not 4 major bugs in the pack handling code of 0.7.1.  I would rather see us get these fixed before we declare a service release.  I'm hoping to be able to work on those this week, but we all know how best laid plans tend to get ruined by reality...  :-(