Re: [egit-dev] Unstable builds

2010/4/9 Robin Rosenberg <robin.rosenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>

It seems hudson doesn't like me. Builds triggered by me fail. The code is fine
but Xvnc fails and now the update site

128 triggered by Chris passed, while 129 triggered by commits did not and
nothing in the logs give a clear indication to me as to why. A small fragment
might tell someone else

Build 128 says:
Deleting old artifacts from #127

while build 129 says:
Deleting old artifacts from #126

Isn't that odd?

Looks like build numbers for egit where increased non-monotonously:

build 126 has timestamp Apr 9 9:11am
build 127 has timestamp Apr 8 5:28pm
build 128 has timestamp Apr 10 3:10pm

I triggered several jgit builds which triggered egit rebuilds until the latest egit build also
got the highest build number. This wasn't the case before I even saw 2 egit builds with
build number 129. With the next egit build 130 build numbers went back to normal and
since then the builds are also greenish again. I have no idea why Hudson ran into this
inconsistent state.

--
Matthias

Back to the top