Re: [egit-dev] Possibility of hosting another eclipse plugin at egit.eclipse.org

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 11:32 AM, Shawn Pearce <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This is a better question for webmaster than the egit-dev project.  We have
> special permission to be running our EGit virtual server and I am certain we
> can't extend that to swtbot without consent from emo.
>
> I recall Denis saying at EclipseCon that git is ready to go live for other
> projects, so maybe just email them and ask for swtbot to move from svn to
> git.

This is a good question. I would like to see more Eclipse.org projects
move to Gerrit in the future. If you want to move to Gerrit on top of
moving to Git, go for it.

If you want to move to Git, simply open a bug against Community->Git
and ask the webmaster. He's all yours.
     https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Community

--
Cheers,