Re: [egit-dev] Eclipse 3.4

fredagen den 2 april 2010 16.43.24 skrev  Chris Aniszczyk:
> On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 8:32 AM, Robin Rosenberg
>
> <robin.rosenberg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Are we dropping Eclipse 3.4 support now? At least the code is
> > not working on Eclipse 3.4 since 1aa2a8552f15015fbbd645689df882981863e0a1
>
> A somewhat unofficial policy at Eclipse has been to support N-2
> releases ago. I think we should still aim to support 3.4 when we ship
> Helios (0.8.0) in June.

We have had the N-1 policy for EGit so far, which basically gives you the
ability to use an official Eclipse version without having to switch the same day
as a new one is released, so I'd be happy to drop 3.4 in June. N-2 means we
get too far behind all new cool API:s

> However, this is low priority on my list at the moment as I want us to
> focus on function and usability atm :)
>
> We can track the 3.4 issue in a bug and just targetted it for 0.8.0

Will do that.

-- robin

Back to the top