From: egit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:egit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: September-30-09 3:38 PM
To: EGit developer discussion
Subject: Re: [egit-dev] diff across branches?

Anyway, welcome to Eclipse ;). Here, code matters, not what bugzilla looks like.

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 6:33 PM, Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 30 Sep 2009, at 23:26, Robin Rosenberg wrote:

Bugs != feature request. The project is not mature enough yet to
have much use for feature requests in the form of bug reports.

That is exactly the point of 'enhancement' items. Despite the name, bugzilla isn't always about bugs, it's about issues; and missing features are certainly issues that can be tracked.

Alex